Tuesday, November 8, 2011

:: SALAM AIDIL ADHA ::

SALAM AIDIL ADHA TO ALL MUSLIM READERS OUT THERE :-)

Due to my work and Tupperware commitment, I haven't managed to update my blog frequently. In fact last week... did I wrote something? I don't think so but trust me, I have a lot of food story pending to be shared with you guys out there :-)

Since I am still in raya mood... although it was 3 days ago... I celebrated my Eid with my mom, brothers and kids (Eiman & Arissa) at Muar. My husband and eldest daughter were not around due to some reason... no, kitorg bukan gaduh yer... pasal komitmen kerja my husband la..

The bestest thing about Eid is the opportunity to enjoy, indulge and savour my mom's cook... she is the best! Name any chef in the world, no one can ever beat her cook...!!! These were what we had for Hari Raya Qurban :)

Menu Hari Raya Aidil Adha 2011
Clockwise - Nasi himpit, kuah lodeh, kurma daging, kuih bakar pandan (remember the recipe of kuih bakar labu I shared before? The recipe is just the same...) and sambal kacang.

While writing this post, meleleh air liur mengenangkan keenakan masakan bonda saya... :) Huhu...

No comments:

Post a Comment