Tuesday, November 8, 2011

:: ULTIMATE CHEESY 7 ::

Yeah... I am talking about the latest promotion from Pizza Hut. Last time I remember they were doing pizza with 5 different types of cheese. As a cheese lover, I definitely go for it... I love cheese... name it, I will try... blessed, for the opportunity to live in UK for almost 6 years and I took the chance to try those cheese... hoaaaa... now I wish I could fly back to UK :((

Back to the story, I waited impatiently for my payday only to buy the latest pizza by Pizza Hut - Ultimate Cheesy 7. It contains 7 different type of cheese - Romano, Monterey Jack, Mozzarella, Parmesan, Provolone, Philadelphia Cream Cheese & Cheddar. Dengar saja enough to make me feel the yummyness... so I bought a Large size takeaway hoping to enjoy it with dear hubby and kiddos.


Yummy! Especially the awkward cheesy ball kt tengah2 tu..huhu.. arrived at home, kids can't wait to give a shot... mama pun sama je...unfortunately.. this pizza is a big No-No-No to my kids... they questioned me.. kenapa pizza nie x sedap..siap one of them buat muka nak muntah lagi... dear dear... you were bit too young to explore the world of cheese... unlike me, I enjoyed every bite of it...



For me, with the abundant of cheese.. it is indeed a big hit... I don't think everyone will love it especially for the young ages... but if you are a true cheese lover... silalah makan sementara stock masih ada... i woke up next morning to find the cheese ball... (Philadelphia Cream Cheese missing from the pizza leftover...) rupanya ada peminat juga.. (nie kerja Eiman rasanya..hehe..)

No comments:

Post a Comment