Tuesday, October 25, 2011

:: CHAR KUEY TEOW TUKUL & PAHAT ::


There it goes :) I haven't updated my blog for a few days already... been busy with many things.. from house chores, Tupperware business, work in the office.. but alhamdulillah, I managed to slot a minute or two just to update my dear blog :)

If not mistaken, I have mentioned at my earlier post that I gonna give my review on Char Kuey Teow. Me having my lunch with my lunch-buddy a.k.a Mr. Husband today, and we decided to have the same meal - Char Kuey Teow Udang. Again, at our favourite hot spot i.e. Medan Selera Taman Bunga Ros in front of Universal Cable nearby Taman Daya. The stall is at the right end owned by Hairul Hadi si tokey muda yg kreatif dgn pelbagai hidangan istimewa yang sangat lazat.. I am getting obese because of you!

Fresh from wok, the char kuey teow is simply perfect! I have to admit when I first tried this meal when it first introduced... I was a bit dissapointed with their slow service, forgetful and the taste was not as nice as nowadays. I haven't tried it for quite sometimes after those bad experience until my husband started to order the Char Kuey Teow over and over again... well, after a few months...it already becomes my favourite as well.

With a non-excessive gravy, just nice portion for one tummy during lunch time hunger, serving hot... this is a really must-tried meal. Customer may choose to have the Char Kuey Teow Udang, Char Kuey Teow Kerang or Special Char Kuey Teow. 

The price is RM4.00 per plate except for Special Char Kuey Teow ~ RM4.50

There are other nice menu here as well such as Tauhu Bakar, Yong Tau Foo (with the soup one), Mee Rebus etc...

1 comment: