Wednesday, October 12, 2011

:: MCDONALDS DOUBLE QUARTER POUNDER WITH CHEESE ~ I AM NOT SO LOVIN' IT ::

Owh dear ~ this time I am going to write about a 'head-spinning' after-lunch feeling I had last Monday..huhu... fyi, I am a fan of McDonalds... you give me any type of burger they have... I have no obligation to eat! And everytime they have a limited time promotion such as Prosperity, Double Prosperity, GCB, Double GCB... I will...well I MUST go and have it a couple of time..

Well, this time Double Quarter Pounder With Cheese... I love the ordinary Quarter Pounder... the patty is rich in flavour... the daging lembu taste is great and the melting cheese is irresistable.. especially it comes with 2 slices of cheese ya... oleh kerana saya tamak or perhaps my hormone (it was 'the time' of the month..hihihi...) I went to the drive thru at Setia Tropika for sake of DQPWC...the smell was awesome..and I can't wait to eat all of it once I reached back to my office.

Well, the taste of course la the same with QPWC...but I dunnola.. I just can't take it. I think maybe the Half Pounder is too heavy to me... I feel like dizzy, muak, full and... my head started to spinning around and lost focus like org mabuk gitu... my oh my... or maybe the taste of cow was a bit too much... yea..the cowish taste agak kuat la kalau 2 keping daging ini..perhaps because of the fact that it is 100% pure beef as they advertised (kalau depa tipu..maka aku juga tipu korang yer...or maybe diorg tambah perisa lembu ke aku mana tau!)

But Double Quarter Pounder With Cheese (or make it short Half Pounder = Quarter + Quarter kan???) is definitely a no-no for me.. next time Eycha, stick to QPWC sahaja ok..jgn tamak..huhu..

..."there is no chemistry between me and this burger.. only chemical reaction... huhuh"...

No comments:

Post a Comment