Wednesday, October 19, 2011

:: LUNCH @ KFCH INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE ::


Yesterday was a busy day and I can't slot 10-20 minutes to update my gastro-journey of the day... While having my brekkies at Mutiara Restaurant (near Fairview International School) with dear husband, I told him about a newly opened cafe at the KFCH International College. I don't think he has any idea about the location since he hardly use that route unlike me who at least once or twice a month passed by the building on my way to Diana's house at Seri Austin. Telling him nicely about my plan to go there 'bila ada duit nanti', I never expect that he will bring me there for our lunch date :)

It is very easy to reach the building. Located in Bandar Dato' Onn, there is not a lot (or maybe mcm takde langsung) commercial building in the area. This is quite a new building, new college own by Johor Corporation that offers mainly Hospitality, Tourism etc courses. Since it is new, the ambient is very calm, not a lot of peeps around and it is very easy to park your car.

Walking into the cafe (or actually Coffee House) at 12.35pm, we were the only customers on that very moment of time. Greeted by a nice waiter, we choose to sit near the glass window and the waiter hand in the menu. Wow... although I was familiar with those western and asian cuisine, I just don't have any clear idea what to have for my lunch! I remember telling my husband that theis Salmon was nice (I already search online for people's review before recommending to him since he can be quite choosy and fussy about food...hehehe..), but I end up with Chicken Waldof. Since I didn't order the Salmon, (actually saja je.. because I knew husband mesti order tu sebab dia dah lama nak try) so my husband choose Norwegian Salmon bla..bla..bla..(aku x ingat full name dia..haha)...

While waiting for the meal, I took the chance to snap-snap what I seen... :) So, ini sikit2 gambar dalam coffee house itu... ouh, as the time goes by..ramai yg datang and makan di sini ya :-)

their nice, clean, tidy and well decorated counter

dining table yg kemas teratur

lounge yg sgt cozy untuk lepak while having a cup of tea or coffee

Cantik dan kemas kan...??? :) Not to forget, we were also served with a refillable plain water and prawn cracker while they are preparing our lunch :)

keropok moni ! hehe..no-lah! i dunno the name tp sedap :)

After an anxious waiting, hidangan yang dinantikan tiba juga akhirnya... starting with my order ~ Chicken Waldof in Focaccia Bread... TADAAAAAAAAAAAA......!!!

Chicken Waldof


The serving size is actually quite big... well decorated ala-ala 5-star gitu, to compliment the college status of hospitality and tourism...hihihi... bila tgk rupa dia, mcm sayang nak makan..sbb kemas dan cantik okay... the salads are fresh, with prefect blend of dressing... I can feel the freshness and enjoy the crunchies dlm setiap kunyahan :) the bread is soft, tak liat... while the chicken waldof itself tastes like heaven! Mixed with green apple, walnut etc in thick mayo...rasanya tidak memuakkan, you can taste the chicken meat, the juicy apply pieces and nutty all at once :-) By the end of our lunch break, yang tinggal hanya pinggan, pisau dan garpu :p

End of story number 1, now let's have a look on the Norwegian Salmon :-) well, I guessed this could be one of the most recommended meal in this coffee house.. seriously I am not joking okay...


Norwegian Salmon -i forgot what your full name is-

Kan... kan... kan...?? Ada sesiapa yang tak terliur tak...?? Sila angkat tangan! The freshly cooked Salmon rest in a bed of soft and fluffy mash potato, serves with fresh green salad and mixed roasted vegetables (consist of mushroom, cucumber, carrot, cauliflower). If not mistaken, the orange toppings are caviar... and it is accompanied by a yellow sauce yang saya sendiri x sempat nak kaji sos apa... I swear I will do my research on my future visit! Ini rupa sos dia..sangat sedap and tanpa segan silu saya telah mencicah keropok moni tadi dengan sos ini...hahaha...


So, amacam? Hebat tak... this coffee house is a must-visit place for everyone... I am sure many of you will ask about the price... frankly speaking, dengan mengambil kira keindahan tempat ini, privacy, layanan yang baik, makanan yang sedap... it is affordable... walaupun saya akui ianya bukan tempat untuk dikunjungi setiap hari kecuali gaji anda paling kurang RM5k sebulan tanpa commitment yang tinggi kecuali MAKAN...hahaha... sebagai contoh, Chicken Waldof costs me RM12 while Salmon ONLY priced RM18...!!! Ice Lemon Tea only RM3.50 or if you don't want to pay for drink, free flow plain water is available... kira okay la kan :) Besides the meal we had, they also offer Roulade Chicken, Lamb Shank, Nasi Goreng Kampung and many more...

We definitely will come back and try other meal as well...

Oh last but not least, opening hour is 9am - 7pm :)

4 comments:

  1. the coffee house is classy!! love it!! nanti i jln johor bawa tau!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Insya Allah - bila kamu nak turun? Bukan jauh sgt pun JB...hehehe :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are from KFCH International College or now our coffee house is called Chill Coffee House would like to thank you for your kind comment and we are happy to hear that you had à pleasant meal served by our friendly staff. Thank you again. Nizam Shah

    ReplyDelete
  4. PROMOSI MENARIK MENGENAI KEMASUKAN PELAJAR SEBAGAI MAHASISWA DAN MAHASISWI KE KFCH INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE


    UNTUK DAPATKAN MAKLUMAT LANJUT, SURAT TAWARAN DAN PINJAMAN
    PENGAJIAN SEGERA SILA HUBUNGI:

    NAMA : AMRAN

    TEL : 012-379 1871 atau 019-3654 637

    Email: azusaresources@gmail.com


    Sesiapa yang Berminat untuk mendapat surat tawaran
    KFCHic diminta untuk mesej SMS yang hendak diambil,kepada
    En AMRAN TEL : 012-379 1871 atau 019-3654 637. Anda juga boleh menghubungi AMRAN, TEL : 012-379 1871 atau 019-3654 637.

    Sebarang pertanyaan mengenai kemasukkan ke KFCHic
    bolehlah menghubung AMRAN, 012-379 1871 atau 019-3654 637 atau email ke azusaresources@gmail.com untuk perbincangan selanjutnya.

    ReplyDelete