Friday, October 28, 2011

:: ROTI MANIS ::

It has becomes a trend nowadays for me (and many more people - I learn this from Facebook!) to purchase products online including FOODs. Maybe, due to hectic lifestyle as a full time working woman, full time mom and full time wife that leads me to do that, I think many women out there will agree to me. Or maybe, online shopping is a peace-of-mind way to shop because we don't have to pay toll, parking fees, queuing at the cashier to pay bla..bla..bla.. well for me, I don't really purchase things online but I am more interested to order FOODs online... for instance, home bakers are very much on top of my list! This is due to the hygienic reason, HALAL & TOYYIBAH (I am a practicing muslim) and the price is somehow cheaper from what we bought in supermarkets. As for now, I have tried to buy/reserve/c-o-d from many home bakers in JB and the latest purchase was somewhere early of this month when I feel tempted with her posts in my Facebook timeline - Roti Manis!

The Facebook Page owned by Liza Othman and she offers delivery by post as well as C.O.D. Since her location is kind of near to my workplace, I went to her pickup point (Perling Mosque) to collect my first order. There are many types of Roti Manis and you will definitely spoilt will all the choices she offered... and me myself have decided to have Roti Manis Cinnamon topped with Cream Cheese & Roti Manis Sosej In and Out with Cheese Sauce & Mayo.

Roti Manis Cinnamon topped with Cream Cheese

Amacam..??? Luxury, kan? My first impression was WOW! It was so tempting that I cannot help but pinched a bit of the one with sausage to that you got the answer why that roti already 'sompek' when I snapped the pic!

Both roti (bread!) are very much loved my my kiddos and me and hubby :) The texture is soft and I honestly love love love it more than roti from bakery now!

Roti Manis Cinnamon would be much more tastier kalau perisa kayu manis itu digandaduakan :) I am not sure whether it is my tongue or what, but i would love it more if the cinnamon flavour is stronger... however, itu ikut tekak org tua lah...for my kids...they just loved every bite of it :)


Roti Manis Sausage In & Out with Cheese Sause and Mayo

Roti Manis Sausage was simply awesome! With a very rich and generous quantity of sausage, you couldn't never ask for more! Liza told me, 'I salah buat doh..terdouble measurement' but I told her I don't care janji sedap...hehehehe... and I tell you today... memang sedap..!!! Kalau I panggil Warung Kita dtg rumah u boleh tak? Hehe.. I definitely recommend her roti to my friends. And my good buddy (Nordiana Din) already placed her order yesterday while I'll pickup mine next Tuesday :-)

For readers who are not coming from Johor, Liza offers delivery... I mentioned somewhere in my post, right? I strongly recommend everyone to try this :) Price wise, very reasonable :) I paid RM17.50 for both of these. (Note - not including postage yer)

Last but not least - BERSAMA KITA MENYOKONG PERNIAGAAN BUMIPUTRA & HOME BUSINESS :)

No comments:

Post a Comment