Tuesday, October 11, 2011

:: MEE REBUS SPECIAL STULANG LAUT ::

Alright my dear readers ~ let me start with my first review :: Mee Rebus Special Stulang Laut ::

Located at Plaza Larkin a.k.a Bangunan MARA just across the road from Larkin Sentral. Foods kat sini mmg yummeh! I told you..because according to my friends, mana2 peniaga yg nak sewa sini telah ditapis dahulu..well, even though I already been here quite a few times... I haven't tried all of the foods yet... my personal favourites are Mee Rebus nie dgn Roti Kacang Pool Haji which I have already planned to post the review sooner or later :-)

Well from what you can see ~ the presentation not like a 5 star hotel or even a cafe la kan... but who cares, because once they enter your sistem penghadaman everything will be mixed up to the state that you couldn't or don't want to imagine! The portion is just nice for someone who skipped her breakfast and jump to lunch straightaway...for me, kalau dah breakfast and makan mee nie utk lunch, kena paksarela untuk habiskan sepinggan la :)

What makes it Mee Rebus SPECIAL?

Okay... if you have an opportunity to drop by and try... they have a normal mee rebus and mee rebus special. Mee Rebus Special comes with 3pcs of crispy deep fried oyster mushroom and prawns plus some serdak-serdak crunchy which I dunno how to describe. Beside that, seperti mee rebus yang sihat dan normal..ianya hadir dgn lada hijau yg dihiris, limau sambal, telur rebus and daun bwg. For normal mee rebus, minus the mushroom and prawns ya!

The gravy is tasty and thick! Just nice and full of flavour. Sedap dihirup begitu sahaja :)

I was having my mee rebus with air bandung soda. A nice combination :)

Ouh lupa nak bgtau...harga Mee Rebus Special ini hanya RM5.00 :)

2 comments:

  1. thanks sherry ~ a fresh start..many more to come..but will minimise the usage of widget..akak x suka blog yg bersepah widget sana sini..make it simple and sweet..:)

    ReplyDelete