Tuesday, October 11, 2011

:: WELCOME TO MY NEW BLOG ::

:: SALAM READERS ~ WELCOME TO MY NEW BLOG ::

I am sick of thinking that my previous (well actually my first blog) is a mix-around blog... I have to admit that I love writing but when realising my blog is like 'huru-hara'..then I think I should concentrate on one at a time... and finally last night, I have decided that I should write about FOOD...!!! Yes.. I am a food lover but not a foodiot! Basically, from what I understand, Foodiot refers to people that love food but dunno how to cook. Is that right? If yes, well clearly I am not because I CAN COOK!

But while having my morning reading session last weekend, I found the word FOODIOT in Readers Digest... if not mistaken, it does refer to people who snap, upload the photos and review the food they had in blogs, Facebook, Twitter bla bla bla.. well, I memang snap gambar makanan but not all..sometimes when dah kebuloq sgt I don't even care to take the photo.. perut first... gambar lain-lain kali jelah...ngehehehe...

Anyway, I really hope you will enjoy reading what I am going to write... wishing you a save gastro-journey !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment